Was your pregnancy test Positive?
If so, you are likely feeling many emotions. Shock, disbelief, anger, sadness, and regret are common. You’re not alone. We understand what you’re going through. And we’re here for you.
Common Symptoms of Early Pregnancy
Pregnancy testing and ultrasound are the only ways to know if you are actually pregnant. The Mayo Clinic list these early pregnancy symptoms. If you notice any of the following, it could mean you’re pregnant.
- A missed period. Did your period not show up this month? This is often the first sign of pregnancy and a good time to take a pregnancy test.
- Changes in appetite. You experience cravings for certain foods or hate the smell of foods you used to love.
- Tender, sensitive, or swollen breasts. Does your bra feel tighter lately? Are your nipples more sensitive?
- Nausea with or without vomiting. It’s often called “morning sickness,” although it happens anytime during the day.
- Feeling more tired than usual. Is your regular morning coffee unable to make a dent in your tiredness? Those early pregnancy hormones could be to blame.
- Needing to urinate more often. If you find yourself running to the bathroom more than usual, this could be a sign of pregnancy.
Contact us for free, confidential lab-quality pregnancy testing to confirm your pregnancy.
Together, these will confirm your pregnancy and give you the critical information you need to stay healthy.
At PSIC, we offer these services and more for free.
Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential appointment. Things might feel scary right now, but we’re here for you.