We are always looking for committed volunteers who share our mission and values, and we can’t do this life-affirming work without you.
We’re currently in need of volunteers to fill the following roles:
Role will be four hours per day, once a week (Wednesdays or Thursdays), and all training and educational materials will be provided. This role is responsible for the following:
- Meets directly with clients to provide one-on-one support and build relationships
- Makes community referrals
- Provides education regarding pregnancy, parenting, relationships, life skills, and spiritual growth
- Assist with planning and set-up of one-time fundraising events.
- Greets visitors with a friendly welcome
- Answers phone calls
- Schedules appointments
- Checks out clients after shopping in Baby Boutique
- Initiates and facilitates congregational involvement between church and center
- Assists with fundraising events for the center
- Assists with the development of marketing materials
- Finds opportunities to advertise center services
- Develops and maintains community relations
Other Professionals Needed
- Licensed Counselors
- Licensed Sonographers
- Grant Writer
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Supports the Director in the general operations of PSIC, including client services, office procedures, fundraising, event planning, church relations, and community involvement. Please see the required qualifications and full job description here.
If you’re interested in any of these roles, please call our center at 616.755.6077. We look forward to working with you!