We appreciate you! And we can’t do this life-saving work without supporters like you.
We are always in need of financial or material gifts.
If you want to give material donations, we can always use new or lightly used maternity or baby items and clothing. However, we are in urgent need of the following:
- Diaper rash cream
- 3T boy/girl long sleeve shirts
- 6/9 month boy/girl winter outfits
- Baby wash
- Baby washcloths
- Sippy cups
- Kids’ toothbrushes/toothpaste
- Ladies’ shampoo/conditioner
- Pull-Ups size 5/6
We can also always use:
- General maternity clothing
- New infant and toddler car seats
- New or gently used baby furniture
- New breast pumps.
- Bible story books and Children’s Bibles
- Baby slings or Moby wrap carriers
Items we cannot take include:
- Drop-side cribs, which are now banned in the U.S.
- Used crib mattresses, car seats, or breast pumps.
- Dirty, ripped, or stained items
- Outdated food or formula
- Broken or recalled equipment
Drop off itemsanytime during our office hours.
We appreciate monthly or one-time donations. However, monthly donations are incredibly helpful because they allow us to anticipate how much we’ll have each month.
Where Does My Money Go?
Your financial donations directly support our everyday operations, including staffing, utilities, and more.
When you give, you can rest assured that your donation is helping the vulnerable women who need it and saving lives.
PSIC is a non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible.